As chairperson of the Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants' Financial Literacy Task Force, Wayne has developed a 90-minute seminar called "Financial Scrapbooking," which shows participants how to organize their finances and their households in the event of an emergency. Other popular topics include:
- How to Choose a Fiduciary Adviser
- Setting Up Your Company's Retirement Plan: What You Should Know
- Making the Most of Charitable Giving
- Accounting as a Career (for students)
- Financial Planning Basics
AMDG Financial was the first advisory firm in Michigan, and one of the first 10 advisory firms in the world, to receive the prestigious Fiduciary Certificate of Registration from the Centre for Fiduciary Excellence (CEFEX). The certificate verifies AMDG Financial's adherence to a fiduciary standard and is supplemental to regulatory oversight.